5 things on my To Do List.
1. What's a To Do List? First thing on my to-do list is make a to do list!
2. post on my blog -whew, got that out of the way-
3. look over my plans for the coming weeks and make sure I'm not caught unawares.
4. Finish the summer dress I started sewing for Babe in Knoxville.
5. Put away laundry -some day-
5 jobs I have had.
1. Walrus Ice Cream in Ft. Collins I worked the counter and I also made the ice cream!
2. Vern's waitress (for three days)
3. Inta-Juice both stores in Ft, Collins, So yummy.
4. High School Cafeteria
5. Paper route
5 places I've lived.
1. Ft. Collins, CO
2. Lakewood, CO
3. Denver, CO
4. Morgan Hill, CA
5 favorite snacks.
2. Cheese and crackers
5. peanut M&M's
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.
1. Buy a gorgeous house with a basement, I want a basement, and maid.
2. Pay back my parents for my wedding dress.
3. Get out of debt.
4. Build summer homes on my huge acreage for my siblings so they could live by me whenever they wanted to.
5 things you may not know about me.
1. I hate shopping (but most of you know that).
2. I collect umbrellas, I think they are romantic, like lacy parasols in the sun and kissing in the rain.
3. I like to organize my children's toys, in an obsessive compulsive way, all the cars need to be in the car box, the action figures can't mix with the dinosaurs etc...
4. I want verbal reassurances and I fish for compliments all the time, I think it's my "Love Language"
5. I hate to admit my flaws, especially to my husband, it's almost a crippling fear I have, and it's gotten me into trouble many times.
5 things I LOVE:
1. The fresh morning smell (I think it's the dew) when the sun is just warming up the air.
2. Baby kisses and "I Luh yoo Ma ma"
3. When I need a hug and my husband actually reads my body language and gives me one with out me asking for it!
4. Really rich expensive chocolate when I'm moody.
5. pretty umrellas.